Konuyu Değerlendir
  • 0 Oy - 0 Ortalama
Charlotte Hornets, Pattern For A Bento Bag, nayahoseshop.com
Right after the finals, Paul says that coming so close to that elusive first title, but narrowly missing it, would hurt for awhile. “It’s never going to feel good,” he says. Though he’s 36, Paul—who signed a four-year, $120 million contract earlier this month—won’t be walking away from basketball anytime soon. “Now that I’ve got a taste of what that experience is like,” Paul says of playing in the NBA Finals, “I’m sort of addicted.”

Not only did the Los Angeles Lakers have to deal with assembling almost an entirely new roster for next season, but the coaching staff also shuffled around.Miami Heat

nayahoseshop.com
Pattern For A Bento Bag

It’s long been apparent that a breakup was in both Markkanen and the team’s best interest. Instead of losing the still-promising 24-year-old for nothing — which looked a very plausible outcome at the outset of the offseason — the Bulls accomplished a couple different things through this transaction.Charlotte Hornets

Beal has taken more pull-up 3s over the last four seasons, sacrificing catch-and-shoot chances, with more attention from defenses leading to fewer open or wide-open looks. According to NBA’s tracking data, Beal’s percentage of 3-point attempts considered open or wide-open has dropped a full 18 percentage points from Wall’s last healthy season (2016-17, 38.7 percent) to last season (20.7 percent).

[Resim: 3pcs-set-excellent-dallas-mavericks-scho...50x250.jpg]

In short, it’s great to see Westbrook working on his shot. But his decision-making is going to be even more important to the Lakers this season.Golden State Warriors

For what it’s worth, my opinion is this: The Bulls have created a ton of positive momentum with their offseason moves. Why bring back a player who has made it clear he’d like to be elsewhere? To this point, the Bulls have turned down deals for Markkanen, who has had a sign-and-trade market. Maybe accept a less-than-perfect one to give both sides a fresh start, especially since it’s likely Markkanen would walk in unrestricted free agency next offseason.

[Resim: big-lunch-bag-wear-resistant-washington-...50x250.jpg]

From what I’ve been hearing, I would be surprised if Jordan is a Net by the time the team heads to San Diego for training camp. He’s already been shopped throughout the draft and offseason and you can start to read the writing on the wall. Now, assuming he’s gone, I’m curious about the exit route. Is it a trade, when there has already been a lack of a market for him and the Nets lack draft capital and young talent to part with for a significant return? Buyout? Waived? Regardless, I do not expect him back.Boston Celtics
Alıntı

Foruma Git:

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcı(lar): 1 Ziyaretçi